Team Project Assessment example
This is an example Team Project Assessment survey. This survey includes questions like:
- How often did your team meet to discuss the project?
- How productive did you find the team meetings?
- How often was your team able to reach consensus on project decisions?
We hope this will help you create your own Team Project Assessment survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) How often did your team meet to discuss the project?
2) How productive did you find the team meetings?
3) How often was your team able to reach consensus on project decisions?
4) How often did team members complete their assigned duties for the project in the established time frame?
5) How effective were team members in communicating their ideas to each other?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements:
6) The team members treated each other fairly.
7) The team members treated each other with respect.
8) All team members' ideas were valued by the team.
9) In general there was consensus on the procedures to meet the goals of the project.
10) Working on this team project was a valuable experience for me.