Instructional School Survey example
This is an example Instructional School Survey survey. This survey includes questions like:
- Overall, how satisfied are you with the availability of classes?
- The instructors are knowledgeable about the subject they teach.
- The instructors are patient with the students.
We hope this will help you create your own Instructional School Survey survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
Please tell us how satisfied you are with each of the following:
1) Overall, how satisfied are you with the availability of classes?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements:
2) The instructors are knowledgeable about the subject they teach.
3) The instructors are patient with the students.
4) The instructors take the necessary time to ensure students are learning appropriately.
5) The instructors are well prepared for class.
6) The instructors stimulate interest in the class.
7) The school is well equipped.
8) The school is well maintained.
9) Would you say the number of students in the classes you take are too few, about right, or too many?
10) Overall, how satisfied are you with the instructors at this school?